• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The next custom content?

G

gotkeyz

Does anyone know what the next items that will be available for custom will be? I have tried searching the site a little bit but just to many threads.

M

Monkeybear

When statues first came out Cort told us that they are working on multi-tile chairs and statues.

It may have changed though.

G

gotkeyz

Now i havent tried but do you think multi tile chairs applies to love seats as well? I have done so many chairs and statues that I am craving something new to play with.

M

Monkeybear

I think it applys to sofas. So if a loveseat is a sofa then yes

G

Too bad on custom content we can't add actions to things such as the statues like adding "worship", "view", "mourn" etc. and have them able to up some of the sims needs like fun, soc, comfort as examples.. that would be pretty neat.

G

Just speculating, but wouldn't that fall under 'scripting'....which is coming next?

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

<blockquote><hr>

Just speculating, but wouldn't that fall under 'scripting'....which is coming next?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh...scripting...I wonder if the scripting will be user friendly.
*fears scripting*