• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new waterwheel

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the water is carpet tiles and copper stairs all dyed with wind azul dye. (dye the carpet while stacked with one charge)

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Petra Im having no luck dying copper stairs with the wind azul... Ive made copper stone stairs, am I using the wrong material?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should work, unless you're using the dye from inscription bulk orders instead of alchemy. The inscription dye only works on spellbooks I think.
Not sure what shard you're on, if it's Europa, I still have 3 charges of dye left, give me a shout out in General Chat, or on Discord ( kirstenpheable )

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not sure what its from.. its the blue azure. I didnt know there were diff kinds. I have another stack of the blue Azure so I will try them. lso Im on Slonoma and can only jump to GL and ATL :>(
But ty so much for all of the help you've given me.

I tried my other stack of dyes and it worked perfect, Thanks Petra :>)

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sundial platform is simply stone blocks, 1692270711398.gif handrail on the bridge is the stealable sword displays from fan dancer dojo 1692270781849.gif . Posts at the end are torches with a cannonball balanced on top. You can dye cannonballs with plant dyes if you make them with dull copper. those are dyed with bright orange if I remember right.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dangit! stone blks?? lol!! ty for the other info though I may have never figured that out!