• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new quest chain simplified. *Warning* LOTS of pictures! (Valley of One quest line)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From the Pub 92 notes:

Upon completing the quest chain several rewards are available,

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank You for this great quest guide. Any idea how many different rewards there are?
No so far I have gotten a Tiger Cub Statue (when you double click it the statue becomes a super cute little cub pet) .....
A rock on a pedestal that glows and growls when you click it.
A Dragon Turtle Fountain (that is NOT properly in perspective to the rest of the game but the DEVs swear that this is how it's going to be so we have to get over it)
A Title (Dinosaur Hunter I believe)
A Tiger Rug (plain have not gotten a black or white one)

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the write up. Wife and I did the quest today. Overall, really well done. Amused that the Ape and TRex highest resist were physical and fire---- same as the attack for GDragon/THatchling. Though, I figure a Necromancer can fix at least part of that.

didn't come close to losing a cub or turtle- guess it helps having someone with you while doing it.