• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new migration

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our priorities are to move all your information securely, make certain we have all the new customer support tools are in place for this transition, and to return you to the game as quickly and safely as we can.

Anyone else scared?

V

Valek Typhoon

I'm just waiting for the official post "we're sorry ... during this migration of accounts all information on all shards were accidentally deleted ...and to make things fair we are letting you all start from year 1 and new characters"

L

Lindae

It's been down for seven hours!

*fears for Lindae*

*fears that he will be transformed into a blue female elf*

Edit: It lives.

T

Trillin

You can now access your account information, for some reason when you click edit/manage account it will still say they are conducting maintenance... All you need to do is hit refresh on your browser.

The new layout is actually quite well put together and extremely easy to figure out. It is about time uo is up to date with something ...

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, so I go to log back in a few minutes ago. You know just to check make sure everything is all right. This is the message I get.

The server is going in in approximately 2 minutes. Please find a safe location. You know something to that effect. LOL My timing sucks.