• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] the NEW "frontier" of unfair competition *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a Pker and everyone knows it, I may have killed many of you, but I never scammed anybody in the game since 20 years ( arghhh I am old!!!!), in the last few months " evil" forces tried to put me down and make me quit the game (and it appeared to be one person I know well and he proved to be a very bad kid, without a morality).

But anyways I moved on, I decided to dedicate myself 100% to pvp again and to sell all my stuff that I bought over time with my nub savings ( thanks to all my friends here that made deals with me, you're the best).

These guys have a huge shop outside Luna... ahhh and they don't want me and other people ( yes, this is happening to others since months) to sell the same item they have ( in my case ANY ITEMS LOL), so they script on the vendors and block the purchase so that nobody can buy anything ...( and tons of OTHER nice things on the MENU, trying any sort of duping or hacking the game, server crashing , at least he claimed so, etc...did you ever get BALINORED at YEW GATE? ahhhh always them! I rage logged the game many times due that,) Imagine to be targetted by THIS type of person...no bueno mio amor....

My FAULT was to buy this amazing plot and make a nice place , when I did that, I began to be STALKED HARDCORE...they decided to offer me the same amount I payed it for lol ( 20 plats) when they saw how cool this place was in compare to theirs... I REFUSED ( I just bought it lol I love the place) and they wanted to make me quit the game in any possible ways, lying about me or doing anything possible to harrass me.

A comparison just for fun, it's like NAILS going to PAMPA and saying "ARGHH YOU PIRATE YOU GIVE ME YOUR PLOT NOW FOR THE SAME AMOUNT YOU PAYED FOR CUZ YOUR MUSEUM IS COOLER THAN MINE OTHERWISE I STALK YOU WITH SCRIPTS AND LIE ABOUT U FOREVER AND MAKE U QUIT UO ARGHHHHHHHHH" So this happened for me lol....in a higher level of evil.

The funny thing is that when you remove the item, you cannot even reprice it anymore, but you must wait 10-15 minutes, and anyway after being replaced the script they have insta block the sales of it again!

The new " FRONTIER" of unfair competition ... instead of diminishing your price and make your item more tempting to buy...you LITERALLY block the purchase for the opponent party! amazing.

I cannot sell anything on my vendors anymore

The DEVIL is outside Luna (duper, scripter etc), remember when you go buy something, you deal with him.

formerem.gif

bearlol.gif

funny.gif

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its a shame the same thing is happening to you blazing that has happened to my vendors for countless months. The best part was when said person denied they had any knowledge of what was happening, only for the character who was scripting my vendors to be INSIDE THEIR PRIVATE HOUSE when they were remodeling at the time. I just hope this post lasts long enough so people can see the true colors of shady business.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame the same thing is happening to you blazing that has happened to my vendors for countless months. The best part was when said person denied they had any knowledge of what was happening, only for the character who was scripting my vendors to be INSIDE THEIR PRIVATE HOUSE when they were remodeling at the time. I just hope this post lasts long enough so people can see the true colors of shady business.
they DENIED that it was them... I remember you told me...and we see now for what they are, and this is just the TOP of the iceberg .

We don't mention any names so I don't see the reason for this post to be deleted either mate.

They think they OWN this game, they did ANYTHING possible to destroy what I loved to do and they totally succeded, I just have the pvp part left and still I got Balinored many times and Yew gate pvp is being totally retarted

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wait, wait... I have a strong feeling the reason you're being targeted is because you are associated with perhaps one of the most blatant scripters at IDOCs the game has EVER known, and you have been for some time. You character name is even on half the vendors at his house as I type this. I was going to offer suggestions but... is it your 50 account running partner(he's bragged about this many times) that is doing this to you or is it someone else, perhaps an enemy he made along the way? Cuz dude... you can't even say his name in game without drawing an "I hate that guy, he scripts too much" anymore.

I'm pretty sure he recently got his advisor status revoked too, maybe he's angry? I dunno.

I can't say more without naming names and that's not my intention here. No accusations at all here but if even I know your partner is one of the biggest scripters(not as active anymore but totally in your face about his scripting and how you don't have a chance when he is at idoc) in game... perhaps it's time to ditch the partner? Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wait, wait... I have a strong feeling the reason you're being targeted is because you are associated with perhaps one of the most blatant scripters at IDOCs the game has EVER known, and you have been for some time. You character name is even on half the vendors at his house as I type this. I was going to offer suggestions but... is it your 50 account running partner(he's bragged about this many times) that is doing this to you or is it someone else, perhaps an enemy he made along the way? Cuz dude... you can't even say his name in game without drawing an "I hate that guy, he scripts too much" anymore.

I can't say more without naming names and that's not my intention here. No accusations at all here but if even I know your partner is one of the biggest scripters(not as active anymore but totally in your face about his scripting and how you don't have a chance when he is at idoc) in game... perhaps it's time to ditch the partner? Just a suggestion.
Also, just an FYI, I think I know who you're talking about(if it's not your own partner) and can tell you he's been out of town for the past 3 days. Your partner regularly places messages taunting him on houses he puts up for sale. He hasn't been on in 3 days, it's not him. Just an FYI if it helps you solve your mystery.

Either way, this behavior is denying gameplay and against UO ToS, take it up with a GM.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just hope this post lasts long enough so people can see the true colors of shady business.
We don't mention any names so I don't see the reason for this post to be deleted either mate.
I don't see anything wrong with this thread that would get it deleted. The original post is vague enough to not be directly accusing anyone so it's fine.

To all future posters, please do not name the person the original post is talking about in this thread, you can send a PM to the original poster if you want to know who is doing it.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see anything wrong with this thread that would get it deleted. The original post is vague enough to not be directly accusing anyone so it's fine.

To all future posters, please do not name the person the original post is talking about in this thread, you can send a PM to the original poster if you want to know who is doing it.
@Captn Norrington can you please remove the post of this blackie kid? He is clearly accusing me like If I am an idoc professionist lol and being associated ( partner = I gain gold) off somebody scripting (according to him) at idocs...when I am just a friend and client even of the person he prolly talks about.

I have no profit out of any idocs except the few items I loot sometimes but I mainly pvp so I barely loot.

Example: at godiva's idoc I killed 6 people solo 2 times in a row, they had playing cards, wigs on their bodies , I even saw that pupu on floor I did not loot anything. I kept killing the ojs I thought it was all crap!!

I am a pker , I am a total noob at looting I know nothing about those stuff and their value.

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, just an FYI, I think I know who you're talking about(if it's not your own partner) and can tell you he's been out of town for the past 3 days. Your partner regularly places messages taunting him on houses he puts up for sale. He hasn't been on in 3 days, it's not him. Just an FYI if it helps you solve your mystery.

Either way, this behavior is denying gameplay and against UO ToS, take it up with a GM.
Why you talking about someone else and referring to me? I am a pvper , I made 4 idocs maybe in trammel in 10+ years , u are clearly talking crap. I go to fel idocs to pk people, and just upon request , and I fought for idocguy lately or others. I helped many players to pvp, delete your silly post please, you are insulting me.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Mesanna

This kind of nonsense is blatant harassment, which should be more than covered under the UO TOS. Any account found to be involved OR associated with these types of violations should be banned. You shouldn't have any trouble tracking down the IP to resolve this.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I have never seen a vendor give that type of feedback.. crazy. Are you sure someone can run a code through a program and do that to an item? (Just curious) Also, I have no clue who you're speaking of but it sounds like a crappy person :/ I hope you get it worked out bud.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have never seen a vendor give that type of feedback.. crazy. Are you sure someone can run a code through a program and do that to an item? (Just curious) Also, I have no clue who you're speaking of but it sounds like a crappy person :/ I hope you get it worked out bud.
I believe that is the message you get if you try and by something when someone else has clicked "buy" but has not clicked "confirm". Clearly it is a script set to loop through and "buy" each item, but never "confirm" the purchase.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I was going to say, just ban them from your home but they can be targeted from outside as well. Put in a harrssment page if you haven't and send Mesanna a direct email. Let her know the name of the character that you saw and see what happens. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes , what happens is simple:

-they hide a toon inside but mostly outside the house...

-they target the vendors and the script opens each item like if they going to buy it

-by doing this NOBODY else can buy the items because their bot is "considering" buying them by opening the buy window...

-if you remove the item and try to put it back you can't because " the item is being considered by someone else"

-you must wait 10-15 minutes to replace it

-when you replace it on vendor and reprice it the game is not over

- the script after a few will again open the buy window and your item will not be available to purchase.

At least this is the procedure used for me and LEET.

I am being stalked already since few months but I am getting totally harrased in many levels since when I bought this plot, I sell items for fun and buy uber pvp gear.

I was a nub collector and started to be interested in collecting due such a nice community of rares collectors, they destroyed everything for me.

First they went on my reputation , I may have been an ass during my pking moments, I don't deny it, it's part of my role play to pk people and make them crazy, but I never scammed anyone.

So I have been addressed as a scammer and a pos , I wanted to quit the game , and I didn't because of all my buddies who supported me. I decided to sell all my stuff because I would just pvp .

They clearly are not happy yet

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that is the message you get if you try and by something when someone else has clicked "buy" but has not clicked "confirm". Clearly it is a script set to loop through and "buy" each item, but never "confirm" the purchase.
exactly what happens :(

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say, just ban them from your home but they can be targeted from outside as well. Put in a harrssment page if you haven't and send Mesanna a direct email. Let her know the name of the character that you saw and see what happens. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
They will just make a new account and keep doing it over and over, this is just the TOP of the Iceberg of what they are doing to me .

I should quit or sell my luna house and stop selling any items, so maybe they will stop.... or they should get perma banned on their main accounts and lose everything so maybe they lose interest in harrasing players

What I find funny is that he called his toon " FORMER EM " because this kid wants to be an EM .... and he is trolling me about it , he will destroy UO, they just care about making money off UO they don't love the game, they will use any possible ways to achieve their purpose. They will lie, scam, destroy anyone on their path.

Just look at their houses and my place, they have STOCKS of pvp items ( they have two keeps and other plots ) FULL of items, they have over 50.000 legendaries hidden on atlantic...I have 10 boxes full of mediocre stuff and they are all in my Luna house ....

They wanted to destroy me cuz I opened a shop few screens before them, I hope they won't do this for anyone else.

LEET is selling event items and he is the best event item pvmer for sure, they been stalking him since months already. This is what they do

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Don't let the haters get to you. Just pull your items for a week or so and cool down. Karma will pay whoever it is a quick visit I'm guessing. Also, seeing you posted on here, there's going to be some serious heat around the accounts now, I wouldnt worry about it. They'll either stop doing it now or will be forced too.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Kiss Of Death sorry this is happening to you my friend, always sad to hear people talk about quitting :(. Personally if you quit though all your doing is letting these people win and I know your hardcore PVP spirit will not allow that, why not switch your selling methods around for awhile until this blows over? use auction safes and stratics as are selling plateform or place some random vendors in other houses to sell your stuff?? You just bought that house a few months ago and shouldn't sell it, give it time or take a small break :)

Now regarding these scripting accusations honestly I don't know what to believe... everyone is accusing everyone these days of scripting 24/7 for Jewels/Armor/Events/IDOCS that I don't know who's telling the truth anymore. I just do my own thing as a merchant and don't let it bother me, but it seems there is alot of cheating and scripting going on these days...

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kiss Of Death And what did the GM say when you PAGED them about being harassed in game?
You page a GM and at least in my UO world nothing will happen, also it's during night time.

But yes I paged and after few hours the scripting bot was always there freezing my items, I played for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time and GMs never solved any of my issues, they always look at the problem and nothing ever happens heheheh.

Sometimes I got dragged in jail while pvping cuz " you're killing too many blues , I must block you for a few so they stop complaining" , so I had to stay in jail for 10 minutes and go back to pvp , even if I didn't do anything illegal.

I paged Balinor and Blazing Bicho 4 times and they can still insta kill anyone at yew gate, over and over, nothing to do.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You page a GM and at least in my UO world nothing will happen, also it's during night time
Agreed, I use to have the same problem until I started to use the key word "stuck". Keep it short and include that word, GM's will come ;)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I totally don't understand, is that I post here with very easy gif files to state my words...something that is happening and random people hidden behind fake usernames talk crap about me, amazing.

No honor , but this is how they do, and it's what I really hate about the game.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You page a GM and at least in my UO world nothing will happen, also it's during night time.

But yes I paged and after few hours the scripting bot was always there freezing my items, I played for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time and GMs never solved any of my issues, they always look at the problem and nothing ever happens heheheh.

Sometimes I got dragged in jail while pvping cuz " you're killing too many blues , I must block you for a few so they stop complaining" , so I had to stay in jail for 10 minutes and go back to pvp , even if I didn't do anything illegal.

I paged Balinor and Blazing Bicho 4 times and they can still insta kill anyone at yew gate, over and over, nothing to do.
E-Mail @Mesanna @Kyronix or @Bleak and it is strange that I have also been playing for 20 years and GMs do help.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After reviewing the thread, the moderation team has decided a thread cleanup is needed. Some posts have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.