• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new expansions

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I upgrade my account to the latest version are the theme packs included with that or is that something I will have to do separately?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the top of my head there's the "expansion" Stygian Abyss which gives you the option of creating a gargoyle or turning an already existing character into a garg using race change token. It also introduces mysticism to your list of available of magical abilities. Oddly enough, even though imbuing is listed as magic, its kinda a crafting ability.

There's a booster pack called Highs Seas which greatly increases boat travel as well as adding giant boats you can purchase and add canons onto which fire canon balls.

There's two seperate housing things (rustic & gothic) which give you the opportunity own a stall in New
Maginicia where you buy or sell resources. Rustic grants a pet vendor so your tamer can store for-sale creatures in a place besides their stable. Gothic lets you sell other stuff like ingots or what not. In addition I think Gothic lets you have a chest of sending which lets you deposit items into the bank directly from your house.