• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The new Dragons.

• Thread starter imported_Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Just wanted to say the new Dragons are awesome, it was like fighting them in pre aos armor (even in a maxed out suit).

Also tried them out as a pet and the 5 control slots thing is the perfect balancer. Hope they make it to prod shards like this.

Great job!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Um, hope they don't put them into rikktor spawns...

[/ QUOTE ]

*whispers... remember the Dread Spiders...*

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

They are on TC 1. I hadn't thought about them being in the Rikktor spawn but thats a great idea.

B

bordegan

I think rikky spawns should stay with the old dragons but its not like its that big of a deal if the new dragons are put in there... Usually everyone bumps the last level anyway and you really only have to kill a few things until rikky pops up....ophidians...?