• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New 2018 GIfts

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
UO continues to be a harbor of rumors that never end up being true, but I still fall for anyway.

This time, I'll believe it when I see it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have never gotten anything with my name on it but a lot of my guildies have...the RNG hates me :/ lol

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Character named Sheer Luck got these:

new 2018 box.png Hue 1700, R:0 G:0 B:8 and 2018 pointsettia.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Larisa is there a thread with poinsettia rare colors or other rewards rares?
Not yet...about to be!

Rare boxes, poinsettias and I don't think wreaths only with a character name on it....from the patch notes:

• A collectible wreath with 60 naming possibilities that can be hued with regular dyes, pigments, and natural dyes.
  • A holiday sign that can display one of 4 greetings when double clicked that can be hued with regular dyes, pigments, and natural dyes.
    • Must be locked down in a house and can be changed by the house owner by accessing a context menu on the sign.
    • Can light/douse the candles by accessing a context menu on the sign.
  • A Recipe Book
    • Functions similar to a Bulk Order Deed book
    • Has a variety of sort functions and support for selling recipes
  • Each chosen gift comes in a a variety of common and rare gift boxes available in a variety of common and rare hues. Each box also contains a gingerbread cookie, poinsettia plant available in a variety of common and rare hues, and a special edition of The Town Cryer.
SO we can get rare boxes, and plants, wreaths are dyable.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED