• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] The naturalist quest

K

Kazar

When did he start giving out black seeds instead of the fire seeds?

D

DHMagicMan_1

Not instead of...

If you do the 5 hive version, you have 1/3 chance each of getting Fire, White or Black now... that changed two publishes ago... not last weeks publish.

If you get Fire it will be one of the 17 "Old School" Plants or the Four Barrel Cacti with the flower... those are the only 18 plants that grow from the Fire Seeds from that quest. If you get the Black or White seeds from the quest, it will be one of the 19 (including Cocoa and Flax) new plants that have been added in the last few months. This is the only way to get these plants in "Mutant Colors" because they don't produces seeds when grown from normal seeds and don't polinate so you can't get colors... but now you can get White and Black.

The "Old School" 17 original plants don't come from these white and black seeds... you can still only get these by crossing and getting mutants.

B

Beastmaster

I haven't gotten a black or white cocoa and I've done the 5 part quest hundreds of times. I don't believe the fragrants were included, just the peculiars.