• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The mysterious behavior of player E——

Miretar

Journeyman
This has been happening on Trammel Legends for over a week now. The gargoyle character has been showing up at a profitable spawn spot and just hovering. They do not respond to conversation. They do not collect eggs; in fact eggs can spawn directly in front of them and they do nothing. The character remains logged in for at least a half an hour at a time. They also do not show up to collect eggs at other locations.

Ideas anyone?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The egg script broke. Prob because they are full or someone grabbed thier egg and the script has a paddy. See it a lot in haven

Miretar

Journeyman
Your avatar does not match your apparent personality, you have my permission to use this one that I stole.

View attachment 131472
Let’s just say that I am curious as a cat. And, like Sherlock Holmes, I find it curious that a character named after a currently desirable dairy product with roman numeral suffix repeatedly appears at the best spawn location for long periods and does nothing. Loitering with intent perhap?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He is blocking a suspected Bots recall spot?