• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the movie about ultima online has been out (directored by spielberg).

kalexpor

Adventurer
the name of the movie is "ready player one" (directored by steven spielverg).
someone said that "great flim!", "worth seeing.".
i also suggest to see the movie.

in the movie, there are many factors of ultima online over all story of the movie, including easter egg, the name of ultima online's item.

1. freedom.
2. courage(friendship).
3. happy.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the name of the movie is "ready player one" (directored by steven spielverg).
someone said that "great flim!", "worth seeing.".
i also suggest to see the movie.

in the movie, there are many factors of ultima online over all story of the movie, including easter egg, the name of ultima online's item.

1. freedom.
2. courage.
3. happy.
Moved this to a more appropriate forum

kalexpor

Adventurer
"ready player one", this film is a kind of gift from steven spielverg for all gamers.

the subject about gamer is not so good marketing target for making money using a movie, but he made it.

this is a present form spielverg, especialy for all gamers. only gamers can understand perfectly this film.

all the gamers are not allowed to complain about this film.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The book was an awesome read. The movie was rather meh.

But I end up thinking along the same lines when watching movies as well. I remember watching that first part of the hobbit trilogy when that big spider popped up, and I was all "Navrey!!!". Later they even had a necro mage :D