• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The most fun property ideas

T

turtleface

I'd love to hear some ideas for fun new properties! Instead of just places where you just sit and skill, or stand around making moneys, wouldn't it be fun to have more 'different' places to escape the grind of skilling and working all the time?
I'm excited about the simstudios place that will be coming!
How about some more ideas for fun places? What kind of place do you think would be the most fun to visit? Some sort of park, or forest where we could, umm.. do stuff? I thought of a simulated magazine press building, where we could work on little typewriters and telemarketing in little cubicles, all officey style, lol, with painting in a 'studio' upstairs... it doesn't sound all that fun though. I'm sure some of you have some awesome dea,s so let's hear them!

G

With all the CC I am assuming there are endless ideas we all could come up with.
What about a zoo ( SimDiego Zoo ) cute idea for a sim date
My mind now feels like its running a marathon LOL thanks
I have seen some zoos over the past 5 yrs but with the CC i can't even begin to imagine some sims creativity on that! The CC also makes for some amazing new RP ideas for certain! Wonder what other sims are cooking up

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Actually, with the cc and a little imagination, Someone should be able to come up with a fun 'putput golf' place.

We had a young lady in Mount Fuji that had the most AWESOME spooky maze house I've ever seen. She even had ghost butlers to bring you food if you needed it in the middle of the maze.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Ooh!! You should check out the Pics and Screenshots Forum. Look at the "Why CC is so awesome thread".

Monkeybeartso made the best lot I have ever seen. It is a Safari with little carts you can ride in, and tons of wild animals. Really fun place!

This lot is in TC3. He is also making a Carnival type lot as well.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Ooh!! You should check out the Pics and Screenshots Forum. Look at the "Why CC is so awesome thread".

Monkeybeartso made the best lot I have ever seen. It is a Safari with little carts you can ride in, and tons of wild animals. Really fun place!

This lot is in TC3. He is also making a Carnival type lot as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why ty. My favourite is Hobo Gardens [It's also in that thread if you scroll down]

I

imported_Cherri Bear

I forgot about Hobo Gardens. That is an awesome lot too! Lots of cool CC on all of them.

G

Once everybody gets established again with a property and the clothing/accessories etc. that they want I bet from reading posts here that a place these will be VERY popular! Sounds like the tone is people are sick overall of the skill/make money grind, but at first in EA Land won't have a choice. I'm sure those sims will want to escape to a place like this as soon as they can.

If the lot could be in the residence category so that sims didn't have to green while they were there, they'd be even more inclined to stay longer and there'd be more objects you could use for RP purposes rather than having to use space/objects for stuff for people to green with.