• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Moonglow Christmas Tree Needs TLC

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Christmas is almost upon us and the Citizens of Moonglow are asking for your help in finishing the decorations of their Christmas Tree ! We are so close !. Come help complete the tree and reap the delightful reward! All are welcomed to help even those from across the seas (other shards). Come one Come all only one day left ! See you there

MoonglowXmas_Tree.jpg

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
We were sitting there worried that the tree would not be finished before it's deadline, when out of no where a flash of light was seen blinding all around. When the air cleared and vision returned, the ground was littered with gifts and in the distance the sound of laughter was heard.

I wondered why they were laughing and realized the gifts had been delivered when they had not been expected. Although we cheered with delight, a small part of me was sad for the wondrous star and lights that we had so wanted to see upon our tree were not there. A slight smile graced my lips as I realized the season was indeed full of wonder and magic and this day was the proof!

MoonglowXmas_Treecompleted.jpg
(Great Job Atlantic ! I hope you all had fun and got your gifts. Thank you all for working together to achieve our goal! Happy Holidays and Stay Safe !!)