• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the missing keep spot i swear i saw

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Ice Phoenyx

i have searched all the shards i knew i had visited in my first days back into uo over 18 months ago and can not find it please if anyone knows the shard and if fel or tram where a keep is on horseshoe isle please i implore you reply with a screenshot and the coordinates for the house sign of the keep i think it had a tree in the courtyard i know it was on the largest part of the isle but was 18+ months ago that i saw this please if you know of how this fits reply thank you

G

ummmm..... if u found a keep spot 18 months ago i can guarantee its not there now. some people that sell real estate regularly check all over on every shard for large house spots and place the most valuable ones. :/ odds of finding it are slim and none. even if someone did find, they would place before letting you know where it was.

T

The Ice Phoenyx

yes i know this what i mean is i need to know if it fits so i know if i should barter with guildmates to get the two houses currently there but after 45 mins in 2d and 1hour in kr we could not find a way to set this on the test shard to verify it fits i need not to know where one is for sale but to verify that it fits