• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Misadventures of Alebeard - Hero of the Tavern (Beta Journal) Part 2

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I woke up the next morning after fighting those giants in Howling Fjord when I had a bright idea. Before we head to Utgarde Keep, why don't I get a pet that will stand toe to toe to the giants? So I thought some more about what kind of pet I might need to go find when I remembered several seasons back in UnGoro Crater while I was helping some goblins there that there was this sneaky tall dino called the Devilsaur.
I figured since I'm a bit older now, maybe I can see about taming this nasty beast.
So I ventured off to Ungoro Crater and did some running around to find this large beast. Let me tell you, this big guy is sneaky. You don't find the devilsaur, devilsaur find you! And how he sneaks up on you out in the middle of no where, I still have no idea.
Regardless I find the mean guy and attempt to tame him, offering him all kinds of food and promises and low and behold, he warms up to me! My friend goblin in the area was there to catch the whole thing on his new invention that captures moving things.
http://wow.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=28575
So now I have my Devilsaur. Next we shall head back to Utgarde Keep and take out those nasty giants once and for all and save the inn!
Editors note: I wasn't able to get sound from the Devilsaur because for some reason my program I use to record isn't recording sound at this time (nor recognizing my sound card). However, the blog of Big Red Kitty has an excellent video up showing just how AWESOME the Devilsaur sounds when he's following you around.

More...