• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Meteorite House - 292 Lockdowns Left!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sooo. once the remaining lockdowns get used up we're going to drop it!

I'll post here and on UO.com the date and time.

So is WildStar right? She's predicting that the server will crash when it drops. Will I be dragged to jail? Will there be buried treasure that someone will get lucky and find?

Will anyone be able to walk from one corner to the opposite corner without falling through the floor?

Stay tuned for the next episode of Baja Rocks!

Yeah, I said that.
Sorry.:moo:

1st floor

January 5,2018 1st floor.jpg

3rd Floor
January 5,2018 3rd floor.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're in good company. :confused:

Here's a link to the original thread: The House That Baja Built

It's located west of the Brit Crossroads if you want to stop by. And welcome to Baja btw.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Don't worry Amber. I will be in jail right next to you for all of the meteorites I have "donated" to the house.

The answer to the fourth question is an absolute No! That house is evil.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
127 lock downs left!

The evening of February 9, 2019 there will be a rather large explosion and it will all come tumbling down in honor of WildStar and the anniversary of the Kingdom of Dawn. Will post more soon.

127 more lockdowns January 14, 2019.jpg

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that I'm almost done with AZ house projects, I'll log in and start mining for meteorites so that I can add even more to the house. If nothing else, it'll be worth it to see you whisked off to jail. Be sure to let us know if the food is good and the guards treated you right. *ROFL* Love you! *ducks*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is starting to sound like a really bad joke...
Once there was a Duchess, a Witch and a Mama who decided one day to......