• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The magic Piggy EM item SOLD

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You know I had to. :)

I will say a thank-you to the EM of Europa, good event, me and my 2 sons both really enjoyed it. These Piggies do look really cool, and sound very good as well, a proper piggy squeal :)

I've heard from a reliable source, our EM is coming up with some really nice concepts as EM Rewards, so thank you for your efforts.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll wait for "The Magic EM Piggy That Doesn't Drops In The Backpack Of Always The Same Players"... :p ;)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job Cookie, way to devalue his post :cool:
Not devaluing, mine are not for sale, and are staying on Europa. :)
Whether I like it or not!

I'll wait for "The Magic EM Piggy That Doesn't Drops In The Backpack Of Always The Same Players"... :p ;)
This isn't completely true, it's a complete random numbers game. The first main important thing, is you have to show up. There are about 200 players, there are about 20 drops. So only 10% will get them. As a guild, we can field 20+ unique players, so we are able to outplay multiboxers as we are controlling our own characters and outdamaging/outhealing/outsurviving multiboxers. It is also our shard, so we are using fully geared/fully prepped characters. We also play as a team to try keep each other alive and in the game. Ok, it gets impossible at times, half our guild lost conn at one point, and at one point we all froze, but everyone is going through this.

Last edited:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
(...)
This isn't completely true, it's a complete random numbers game. The first main important thing, is you have to show up. There are about 200 players, there are about 20 drops. So only 10% will get them. As a guild, we can field 20+ unique players, so we are able to outplay multiboxers as we are controlling our own characters and outdamaging multiboxers. It is also our shard, so we are using fully geared/fully prepped characters. We also play as a team to try keep each other alive and in the game. Ok, it gets impossible at times, half our guild lost conn at one point, and at one point we all froze, but everyone is going through this.
It was only a joke. ;)

Still, in over 30+ "showing" up in various Shards EM Events, with the related extensive collection of Death Robes, the only drops thay I got until now are the ones of my unmentionables hitting the floor... :D

Last edited:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was only a joke. Still, in over 30+ "showing" up in various Shards EM Events, with the related extensive collection of Death Robes, the only drops thay I got was the ones of my unmentionables hitting the floor... :D ;)
There are other aspects of the game, where I feel exactly like this...

I seem to be having a bit more luck on Events, but as my boys said, last night, we went full try-hard mode, they really wanted the drops :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same old drama when some players dont get the drop. i can confirm that the drop rate is 100% random

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not devaluing, mine are not for sale, and are staying on Europa. :)
Whether I like it or not!

Poor guy, here he is trying to pass it off as extremely rare and valuable and charging 1p for it and there you are pulling out two of the suckers, like what !!!! These aren't rare, I got two of them easy....

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor guy, here he is trying to pass it off as extremely rare and valuable and charging 1p for it and there you are pulling out two of the suckers, like what !!!! These aren't rare, I got two of them easy....
Yeah ok, I didn't mean it like that, we all know I'm special. :D

I was helping promote for him, I've shown how cool they look, how rare they are, how hard they are to get for mere mortals, and I've maintained the topic for him, and look, I may have helped him make the sale ;)

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
same old drama when some players dont get the drop. i can confirm that the drop rate is 100% random
No, it is not: if the probability to receive a Drop grows, e.g., with the number of damages inflicted or other factors, that's not the statistical definition of "100% random", i.e.: every 'toon that goes over a basic fixed threshold (as, e.g., having inflicted at least 1 HP of damages) having the same probability to recieve a Drop.

Last edited:

Tibald

Journeyman
Thanks for the smooth trade.

Also i looking for:
Blaze Cu untrained for 7p
Pendant of Khal Anukr for 300m
SSI Epauletters on EU per 300m
Mark of Travesty (Mage/Eval) per 250m