• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

'The Last Team Standing'

I

Intoxication

Announcing
The Lost Souls of the Night
Two vs Two PvP Tournament
‘The Last Two Standing’
Friday November 14th at 7pm shard time (PST)
This tournament will be free to all who attend and participate.
Come Show off your teamwork and have some fun!!!

2nd Place- Five million gold
1st place- Ten million gold and bragging rights

All participates will need to report to the LSN Arena house 30 minutes before the event for a review of rules and to sign in. Gates will be available from Luna and Yew gate.

Please remember this contest is on the Felucca facet, and not everyone can be completely controlled. If you are coming, either to participate or as a spectator, please do not bring anything that you may not want to lose. We strongly suggest insuring any non-blessed items and clearing your backpack of any non-necessary items.

The tournament will be a single elimination event. You will pick your own teams; the teams will then be matched up randomly for each round. Two teams will be called into the ring for each match; the match will go on till both contestant of one team are dead. The losing team of the match will then be eliminated and the winner will move onto the next round. Each round will be done this way until we are down to the last two teams. The winning team of the final match will be the champions of the first ever Origin Last Team Standing PvP tournament.

The rules for this event will be a lot different then the rules of past events. You may use pots, trap boxes, pedals, apples, or any other item that you wish. I will not be snooping backpacks at this event because there aren’t any items that you’re not aloud to bring. Fields will also be aloud in this event along with resurrecting you team mate during the match if you’re able to.

We look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Event Rules:

1. Aside from the four combatants in the ring, there is to be no fighting in the house. If you wish to spar or "warm up", you may do so outside. Any one in the house attacking others will not only get them but their entire guild kicked out of the tournament and banned from the house.

2. With the exception of Protection, Magic Reflect, and Reactive Armor, pre-casting is not allowed. If you wish to use buffs such as Bless, or a necro or animal form, you must wait until the wall falls.

3. Looting your opponent will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.

4. The tournament is meant to be fun. We ask that you help it stay that way by not reporting murders unless asked by your opponent. If you ignore this, and your reporting results in a blue turning red against their wishes, you will be disqualified and your opponent will automatically win the match.

5. There are to be no mounts or other pets on the arena level of the house. There is plenty of room on the lower floor for pets. If you or one of your pets is caught attacking someone else's pet, you will be removed from the house and disqualified from the tournament if applicable.

6. Mild trash talking is to be expected, but if we feel it's getting out of hand we will give you one and only one warning. Ignore that warning and you forfeit your place in the tournament and you will also be banned from the house.

7. This is a two-on-two tournament. No pets, summons, or other followers will be allowed. This includes Necro Familiars and Mirror Images.

8. Any form of cheating or exploits is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification, as well as banning from this and any future LSN PvP tournaments or events.

9. The event will not be put on hold or changed in anyway due to stat loss. We are very sorry if this affects you but we cannot hold up others due to your loss.

These rules are just basic guidelines. We reserve the right to disqualify or eject anyone from the arena for any form of nuisance, at our discretion.

E

Eyes of Origin

This sounds like a lot of fun, hopefully it will have a good turn out. Unfortunately the events that LSN has done or are doing all fall on nights I work. I'm not asking you to change the nights of the events by any means, but maybe in the future some events can be held on Sat. or Sun. nights.
Regardless, I love the fact that you are holding events, no matter what I think of the guild (lol sorry havent had the best of luck with LSN) Anyhow, I applaud you for holding the events and hope to see more of them or more guilds do the same.
Maybe some Tram events as well. ;)

I

Intoxication

well if anyone wants to pitch in i would be all for putting together some tram events. maybe some good old nude runs see who can make it out alive stuff.

L

Lady Tiger

i'd love to do a nude run but please make doc wear some clothes. hugs lol

C

Crow

Naked?....Doesn't really sound like much of an event...More like average night playing UO...

....Am I talking out loud?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humm, Reverse or Irstoned.... ima have to go with Reverse for this one. PS. I have a nasty suprise for the teams we fight in that small inclosed area.

I

Intoxication

I have the event house for the tourney done if anyone wants to stop by and try it out before the tourney feel free to stop by. i can either set the house to public or just drop me a pm or icq and ill give you access.

I

Intoxication

just a reminder this is tomorrow night If anyone that is planing on competing hasn't stopped by to check out the house yet I recommend you do that to get a feel for the area you will be fighting in.
I am also in the middle of doing the post for the next pvp event that will include tamers as well.

I

Intoxication

i was going to wait till i had the write up on it done but yeah.

3v3 pvp event one person on each team can have pets but only one person from each team. I'm still working on the rules. I will have fun redoing the house for that one. going to try to make it cover two floors.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please say this is not in a house.
because a greater dragon in an enclosed area isn't gonna go over well.... even the tamer can die but it will still take out whoever its on.

I

Intoxication

That's why both teams can have a tamer. its not supposed to be easy. that's the point.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a rl birthday party to attend this evening. If I get back in time, I'll run over and attend the tourney. In case I can't attend, good luck in advance to all teams!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another great event, Intoxication! Glad I got home in time to attend. Kudos to you and to all the competitors! :thumbup1:

E

Eyes of Origin

very nice event, congrats to the winners from FFBz . Knew you would be the guild to beat