• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons The Kryss [ Start Bid 1B ]

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm selling my Kryss several of you have tried to buy it from me so let the bids begin!

****Start Bid is 1B****

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be no end date. If anyone would like to ICQ or PM me to discuss a buyout option feel free to do so.

ICQ 175-714-134

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offense ment,but What's so great about this,I thought hit area was a bad thing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit area is a bad one, mine is 10% hit area and I can't go near guards!

I will start at 200m if you want. I don't think you will see a bil. My 30% was 300mil with nice mods.

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense ment,but What's so great about this,I thought hit area was a bad thing?

To be honest, this weapon or many weapons with Hit Area can be pretty useful, not just in PvM, but PvP-You just need to know when/where to use it. Obviously, being red means you're targeting everything in range and definitely can hurt you more than benefit when in a spawn area type PvP fight. But, group PvP in chokes or open field where people are grouped up trying to sync up on someone? You're disrupting the hell out of them and messing with the dexers as well, as they should be auto targeting you.

Best tip I could give about hit spell weapons is to make sure your primary target is on last target and you spam attack last on them to assure you're hitting them when multiple targets are around.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a very nice weapon but no matter how you slice it, 70% hit area is very bad overall.

Look at it this way; if you were able to handpick the mods on a pvp splinter weapon would you add hit area? No.

This is a gate fighting/ganking weapon. You can do quite well with it but bottom line is that you will die a couple more times a day or week just because of the area effect. Once people know you are using it they will intentionally shadow you to hop in on the hit area gank.