• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement The King calls the Governors to Meet

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
King Blackthorn is requesting the presence of the city governors to meet for a monthly council meeting on August 29th at 7pm pst. The meeting will take place at the council chambers in castle Blackthorn.

All citizens are invited to attend as well.

Date: 8/29/13
Time: 7pm PST

Last edited:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*nods thoughtfully when the notice is received and makes a short list of things*

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
King Blackthorn is requesting the presence of the city governors to meet for a monthly council meeting on August 29th at 7pm pst. The meeting will take place at the council chambers in castle Blackthorn.

All citizens are invited to attend as well.

Date: 8/29/13
Time: 7pm PST
Will the Napa EM Website still be used? It would be great to be able to have a calendar of events that we can look to without having to sort through the forums.

http://napavalley.uoem.net/

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've got Seona dressed in her valor armor and ready to be present. I can't sit in the Jhelom seat (yet!) but I can sit behind everyone at least.

Any idea what the itinerary will be for the meeting tonight?

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I've got Seona dressed in her valor armor and ready to be present. I can't sit in the Jhelom seat (yet!) but I can sit behind everyone at least.

Any idea what the itinerary will be for the meeting tonight?
That is completely up to the players. This is the time for you all to shine. Its gonna go abit like this:

1. The King will welcome everyone, and speak briefly
2. The King will call out each Governor to talk, this is your time to make requests, speak on your city, make announcements, basically w/e you want to do concerning your governorship and your city.
3. After all the Governors have spoken, citizens will have a chance to petition their Governors or the King

How long the meeting lasts depends on you guys.

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That is completely up to the players. This is the time for you all to shine. Its gonna go abit like this:

1. The King will welcome everyone, and speak briefly
2. The King will call out each Governor to talk, this is your time to make requests, speak on your city, make announcements, basically w/e you want to do concerning your governorship and your city.
3. After all the Governors have spoken, citizens will have a chance to petition their Governors or the King

How long the meeting lasts depends on you guys.
Unfortunately I missed this as I've been a bit out of touch the past week or so. Hopefully I can make the next meeting!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How was the meeting? Did someone take minutes?!

Sorry I missed it... the scheduling on Thursday is terrible for me... :(

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I tried to, but for some reason my text copier didn't copy it. I knew I should have just written it all out. I was going to at one point but I kept on correcting spelling errors and people kept walking into the chamber and standing in the middle say "HI! IS TIS WER DA MTNG IS?" and other genius items like that... rather facepalming.

Anyway, as I recall there were a few suggestions made and a few bugs mentioned, hopefully we can get most of 'em cleared up by the end of Sept.

Best suggestion by far was to get a method for Governors to contact their citizens and for citizens to contact their Governors.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
welp... hopefully I win the governorship of Yew and I can put in that bid for a port!
Yew so desperately needs a port....

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
How was the meeting? Did someone take minutes?!

Sorry I missed it... the scheduling on Thursday is terrible for me... :(
Thursdays are not too good for me either. Fridays tended to work a lot better. I'm pretty busy during the week.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The Thursday slate for the meeting was purely due to the fact I only arrived on Napa with a week remaining on the term. It was more of a emergency scheduling, as I wanted to make sure you all got a meeting with the King before the next election cycle started. If you look on the September Schedule, the meeting is slated for a Friday this month =]