• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the keep in desert

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Ice Phoenyx

would bannor the owner of the keep in deseert near the crossroads please im me i wish to trade/buy your keep as i am a musem fanatic moveing form legends shard and that spot is landmarked easy to find on map for newbies
my im is shadowstarstear@aim if you would please im me i have keep and gold willing to trade for your keep thank you for the help

S

SuekaMalchick

Hiya welcome to origin i know we already ment in game
but i want to post on here WELCOME TO ORIGIN!!!! hope you love it here and have fun

G

Welcome to Origin! I hope you love it here on this shard and I hope to meet you in game soon.

T

The Ice Phoenyx

im not finished with you yet cass and im bringing my friends muahahaha roflmao

T

The Ice Phoenyx

did i mention im giving up a keep and a castle to move to origin both very secluded grrrrr help

G

Welcome I too fled the uban sprawl combined disney world of Legends for the final frontier of Origin Shhh dont tell your friends!