• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Joys of Life-Arielle's Bauble Quest

I

I KILL YOU

Hello, it is I, I KILL YOU,

Does anybody but me find the quest "The Joys of Life" which you obtain in Ilshenar Sprituality, rather annoying? :wall:
Are there any hints of how to do it that I am missing?

LoL, if anybody knows how to do it an easy way, just reply to me.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what are you having problems with? just pick the baubles up and click on your character and select option mark as quest item ! was that what you were having problem with?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hello, it is I, I KILL YOU,

Does anybody but me find the quest "The Joys of Life" which you obtain in Ilshenar Sprituality, rather annoying? :wall:
Are there any hints of how to do it that I am missing?

LoL, if anybody knows how to do it an easy way, just reply to me.
BTW congrats on your first post I was the guy that saw you today at oaks spawn in ish I was the one discoing wisps lol you asked my why i was killing em with my CU I was spawning paragons and working disko plus getting them to cast on my Cu for resist basically goofing off

I

I KILL YOU

lol, I figured it had to be the baubles named Arielle's Bauble, but before I could pick them up, tey turned into normal baubles, I will go back and try to do it right. :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If I remember correctly it is part of a quest chain (would have to look) and I think it is part of the human to elf quest!

I

I KILL YOU

it is part of the human to elf quest...when I completed it, it said that it was a task bringing me one step closer to my elf heritage or something like that.