• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Jhelom governor seat is available!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have stepped down as governor of Jhelom. It was a fun run, but now it is time for a new venture. Any interested parties can speak with our King (EM Kincaid) about being appointed as governor, since we are between elections.

My thanks to the generous soul(s) who have maxed out all the city coffers. All future governors are set for many years!

:heart:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have stepped down as governor of Jhelom. It was a fun run, but now it is time for a new venture. Any interested parties can speak with our King (EM Kincaid) about being appointed as governor, since we are between elections.

My thanks to the generous soul(s) who have maxed out all the city coffers. All future governors are set for many years!

:heart:
Can I have him appoint me Chief Thief instead of Governor?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
[email protected]

Or, you can bring it up at the next gov meeting - he is sure to be online at that time, and can induct you into office afterwards if there is no other competition for the governorship.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks - I am only interested if no one else desires the position.