• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] The Holy Sword

M

mr_warpig

It's a 10th anniversary reward I think. Undead slayer, blessed, damage increase. Does anyone have one forsale? Thanks

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this sword is slooooooooooooooooow as all get out.

you can literally go and make a sandwich between swings.

youd do a lot better to go buy a after market undead slayer.
(imbued)

M

mr_warpig

Thanks for the quick reply Poo. Where can I find such weapons that you speak of? My new pally needs to go get more of a beating than he's been getting and I figured I should give him a little bit of an edge :gee:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anyone with imbuing can make it for ya, you would just need to suply the resources.

i cant even remember what it takes to make a undead slayer.

ya know what, i think i have a lot of ollllllllllllllllld old undead swords laying around.
i dont use them much or at all since imbuing came out.
your welcome to have a sword or axe or whatever ya want.

they wont be high end with mana leech and such, it will be old school stuff like a longsword with undead and some DI, but that would get ya into the market and dropping stuff faster.

ill see if i can remember which icq is yours.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
to make and imbue a undead slayer for ya takes:

5 Relics
10 Rubys
10 undying Flesh

then that can be added onto any weapon ya want.

so youll need something made for ya, like a katana.
which is free to do.

then we add on the undead slayer.
then we can add on anything else ya want but youll just need to suply the stuff for it.

so we can add on like mana leech, some DI, some hit fireball and maybe a little SSI, do that all up on a katana and of course it will need to be powdered to max, so youll need a couple jugs of powder.

$$$$$ cha-ching $$$$$

or go old school and swing a plain old undead slayer that ya get for free, hehe

M

mr_warpig

It is kinda slow. I found some Heritage Tokens on my x-sharded char so I can get one if I need it. Seen any undead axes? Thanks

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got a castle that is just storage.
and probablly a chest or 2 that are just undead slayers from the old days.

ICQ me and ill get ya one.

B

Busters

or just use conjurer's trinket (which is an undead slayer talisman) then you can use any wep you want :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
true.
and they only cost what.... 12 to 20 mill if you can find them?

hehe

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, did a item search the day that post was made and that was the highest and lowest.

todays price range is 12-20 mill

J

[JD]

then im glad i paid that price... i still feel like I was insane to pay that. given that factions version is free. but i have used it innumerable times. if thats even a word, or if im even spelling it correct. but thats neither here nor there. if i ever pay 20 mil for an item, please feel free to slap me silly and then some, for there are just some things i will and will not do. i dont care if i have eleventy billion and two gold pieces, i will still never pay 20 million for an item. yes i live in a uo world of idealism, where people do not actually pay that much for pixels. yet, i know people pay pixelated dollaz (holla!) for pixelated lewt.

o_O

J

[JD]

you just getting them from idoc or something? they dont drop any more i dont think?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I buy low and sell high. I actually had one extra sitting in house and then I had 2 I bought from a guy at Luna for 10m each. They do not drop anymore. No.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it was halloween event 3 years ago.

ya went into the graveyard and killed the big skel boss that was there and if you did high damage and the RNG was in your favor you would get either one of those or the spellbook version.