• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Hiryu and Wolf Houses

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had dropped the Hiryu House a while back and since then a few folks asked if I could put it back. I just finished replacing it. It has a Ankh of Sacrifice, a commod box, a seed box, a hitching post, and several fountains of life.......... and as a Bonus a tele tile by the ankh back to the SW Zento House. On the second floor a ale table, forge and anvil and a Soul Forge. Everything except the hitching post is set to public but you can still stable with it if I remember right.

When I remodeled the Wolf House I set it to private and forgot to change it back to public, apologies to those who use it. Soul Forge, Ankh and I will put a commod and seed box there soon.

For those that don't know both houses are in Isamu (Tokuno Islands) The Hiryu house is North of the Moongate before you get to the undead by the pass to the North side of the Mountain. The Wolf House is in the Tsuki Garden (Isamu) and a little North East from the Mountain pass that goes to the Hiryu House. Can't miss them as they are the only two house spots on Isamu. Both are great for training taming, the wolf house is great for upper mid level character training and farming gold and relic fragments (Soul Forge right above the porch so you can unravel from the steps. Enjoy :)

Hiryu House.png