• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Hangover

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Rolling over into the horse turds in the stall of the Trinsic stable Jaxx unsteadly attempts to stand, legs still wobbly from the drunk, the night before, head spinning, smelling like a toilet she projectile pukes across the stall. Blinking her eyes trying to focus on the poster at the doorway of the stable, she can barely make out the words Trinsic Counsil Meeting. Well well whats going on now were the thoughts running through her spinning head, as again the puke rolls from her mouth onto the floor. " I suppose I have time to sober up and make this meeting" as she dips her hand into her pockets coming out with no coin, so off to the docks and a dip in the cold waters of Trinsic, that should help this hang over!

Standing staring into the cracked mirror which undoubtly had been thrown out of the Trinsic Inn into the Stable trash barrel and salvaged by Jaxx, skin cleaned yet the smell of the whiskey still lingering from her skin, most asurely which will stay for sometime from the amounts of alcohol she had consumed over the past many months. The hair ratted and unruly but perhaps the horses mane brush will have to make due for now to tame the head of wild red hair. Tossing the stinky robe into the trash, that had spent the night rolling in the horse manure in the stable stall. Her armor looked somewhat better once the dirt and grime had me cleaned off. Thankfully the robe had protected the armor from most of the foul she had rolled in while drunken and passed out. However no amount of gargling would take he stink of whiskey from her breath for a few days, I suppose best to keep my mouth shut for the most part. Trying to focus in on her last memory of what was going on in Trinsic, best I remember was Lyra was Governor and the Holy Fist had been upholding justice. So what in the world could be going on now and why was a counsil meeting called?

~Jaxx