• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Guild Wins YouTube Award - Releases Episode 8

E

Eldorian

If you've been reading Stratics now for any length of time, I am sure you are familiar with our favorite webisode "The Guild" starring Felicia Day. If this is the first time you have ever heard of this piece of work then I might suggest you go check out watchtheguild.com and get caught up. Now. Do it. We'll wait here.
Ok, you all caught up now? Good.
Stratics has been following this series since shortly after the first episode was released and even had a nice interview with Felicia Day during that time. Since then The Guild has grown to practically prime time. They won awards at the recent SXSW event, and then went on to be nominated for best series on both Youtube and Yahoo Videos, and pulled away with victories from both of those!
They have since been interviewed on Veronica Belmont's show Mahalo Daily, then the LA Times Blog declares them the best "overall Tuby" winner, and now it looks like they will be releasing season one on DVD and are possibly in the works of getting a production partner for season two!
So all I have to say is congratulations to everyone involved in putting together this great series about MMO gamers - it looks like you're going to the big time soon and you all really deserve it.
Now, with all of that said, Episode 8 has been released, so here it is:

More...