• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic the best shard in UO, Atlantic the largest and best player base in the game. Atlantic The elite of all shards...Everyone on every shard looks to Atlantic. This year however, due to complaints something is missing in our beloved Atlantic. If you go to any shard this time of year you see the Spirit of Christmas alive and well, yet the greatest shard seems to have a grinch or two for the Christmas Spirit in Luna seems to have been stolen from us all. I would like to congratulate all who contributed to the lack of spirit in Luna on Atlantic. Perhaps it was time we showed all other shards that Atlantic is not so great after all....

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The decoration of Skara Brea is indeed keeping with the spirit of christmas but it is not Luna. How many people seriously visit Skara Brea these days? More people visit Britain then anywhere else aside from Skara and it was not decorated either...I am happy some deco was added but still are we hiding it? Has Atlantic become nothing more then a place to sell things? Brings to mind a place long long ago that was destroy by the wrath of God for it's sins does it not? I for one protest...Yet I am only one person..Skara was nicely done..Let's at least do Britain as well, then perhaps The Spirit of Christmas will not be completely lost. Just a suggestion. EMs do a great job just wish the general population was a bit more appreciative. Happy Holidays!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice if a moongate was set up special to connect them... but I've sat for long times without seeing anyone at SB. Really kind of a shame a few rotten apples always have to spoil it for everyone... like we were talking about in my thread before. :D

STILL... maybe, the Christma stag will actualy run into me this year, for the first time, and give me a treat. Seeing I've been a big supporter of in-game Christmases... and cant even have a sting of lights up this year in my real home.

A

Aida Quantrex

Would be nice if a moongate was set up special to connect them... but I've sat for long times without seeing anyone at SB. Really kind of a shame a few rotten apples always have to spoil it for everyone... like we were talking about in my thread before. :D

STILL... maybe, the Christma stag will actualy run into me this year, for the first time, and give me a treat. Seeing I've been a big supporter of in-game Christmases... and cant even have a sting of lights up this year in my real home.
Ditto !
Do miss the decor all around, but atleast my favorite bank has it :)