• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-=The Greatness of Thraximus Zog=-

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

It had to be more than a meager start for one as great and glorious as I. I was thrown out and onto the scene with furious malice and pure hate for the weak, born from ancient wars that burned the soul of everything it touched.

Thraximus....Thraximus...the gods say Thraximus.. and so I became a living god. One that knows no defeat or pain, a pure-blood.. if victories were blood! I alone changed the face of Sonoma and countless other lands forever, by simply existing with my commanding gaze and a perfect reflection within the mirror.. I created the world. If god had a name, thy name would be Thraximus! Let the angels cry for me once more as I journey into the brooding halls were thousands of corpses lay slain by my Imperial hands.

..........creator of empires and kingdoms, leader of men and women, the most perfect UO player to have ever existed on Sonoma. Everything I touch turns into gold, my wealth is endless and my power is secured for all ages. When I am long gone, people shall forever whisper thy name of "..thraximus.." and the ages of glory I have brought onto our disgusting lands.

Order & Loyalty has always been our creed, All Zog loyalists who are bored with the way things are on Sonoma must fight for our perfect cause once more. Stop making friends with these weak sheep unless you befriend them only to take their wealth and cut their hands off. Kill your friends, kill all non-Zog loyalists in any guild you are in. We must have chaos to bring about a new perfect Zog order again. So many times have players come to me and wishs for a quick fix to their bored and dull uo lives... the truth is simply my children of Zog, you must slaughter your way into the hall of victory so that you too shall be remembered forever burned into the skulls of our endless enemies!

ZOG HEIL! ZOG HEIL! ZOG HEIL!

--RP post btw ^_^--

Miss Mary Jane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe im wasting my breath on such a piece as you, but you suck. The funny thing is that you actually believe you are awesome. You need to spend time in nature to reconnect with the earth. You are the type of people that become cops, people with no real intelligence that prey on the weak for thrills and power trips. im positive you're ugly in real life and most likely are compensating for a lack of size elsewhere.

T

ThraximusZog

I love you as well.

im positive you're ugly in real life and most likely are compensating for a lack of size elsewhere.

That is the response I am looking for. Thank you!!! Also please note that at the end of my post, it states that this is for RP purpose..as in Role play..UO is still an MMORPG last I checked. Even though you are trying to slander me in real life over a video game character I play (also against the forum TOS but Hunter tends to look a blind eye when it is directed against me looool) you should look yourself in the mirror. You are only venting off steam because I killed you IN GAME, so I don't really mind as much. Most people these days can't tell the diff between game and reality...not my fault its so easy for my RP char Thraximus to take advantage of situations whenever I want!!! PARTY!

In closing, if you want to slander me over a video game that is fine..most UO players do on Sonoma, and we just laugh the entire time! I wish they had more games like UO, its very fun! ((not so much on the pvp aspect however))

Status
Not open for further replies.