• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Great Hunt! - Every Thursday - Charyboris Next Week

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Will have to keep out of Fel next time as those PVPers spoilt what would have been a fun hunt tonight

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah least we got that champ spawn knocked off the list, will do a non fel hunt next Thursday

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cool now the football season is over I can come on more hunts. Thursdays were taken up with football on the TV before :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to those who came! Did Navrey and Andros at despise tonight! Next week prepare for lots of death robes and fel rules. I apologise for it being so stressful tonight, but most of us didnt know what we were doing at Despise or how the pet system worked etc so was a bit of a nightmare. But its all a learning curve to do every boss in the game so gonna get a bit stressful sometimes :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probaly gonna have to cancel this tonight, not having a good week this week for finding time to play UO. Sorry folks will make sure we get a good night of hunting in next week. People can still get together and go hunt some stuff yourselves if theres a bunch of ya there :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all who came! was only 3 of us at brit bank at first I got worried, then ended up with an amazing turnout and got a load of champ spawns done, one of those being rikktor which we can no cross off the list! So least we're making progress! :D

Oncledoj

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to everyone who came, esêcially Esca for putting up all the efforts of learning tricks to dumb old monkeys, and Vincent Vega for the regs who did save my night.
Thanks again folks.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THIS IS TONIGHT FOLKS! PUBLIC HARROWER! PREPARE FOR BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS WITH A SIDE ORDER OF DEATH ROBES!!! Just come along for a laugh but expect to die; it will be an epic battle non the less

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a great night, thanks for the huge turnout! Was loads of people there :D got harrower and Lord Oaks crossed off the list :) was good night of hunting and pvp :D

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week we are going to take on two of the hardest champs in the game! The Bedlam champ spawn and the labyrinth Champion spawn! This is gonna be hard so this is a call to aid for the whole shard! Gonna need everyone we can for these cause they are hard so lets do it as a community :)
ee
For those who haven't done the quest to get into bedlam, you need to do the quest in the link below to the point of 'Not Quite that Easy' to get the tuition form to deliver to master Gnosos in bedlam in order to get access to the dungeon. The labyrinth doesnt require any quest to get into.

Mistaken Identity - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhhhhh damn, I need to do the Bedlam champ spawn for Hawkwind's quest but Thursday is usually the day I definitely can't do...... will see if I can modify my plans to accommodate an early hunt!
Nope, forgot there was a big event IRL this coming week so no chance :sad3: purge them extra hard for me!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for coming everyone! We managed to get the Labyrinth champion spawn done! It was crazy and took a long time as it takes ages for that boss to spawn but we eventually got it done with many death robes for our reward! After that there was only 3 of us left to attempt the bedlam champ spawn which we couldnt get past level 2 cause we couldnt kill the spawn fast enough with that few people. So for the start next week we will be doing the Bedlam Champion spawn first thing! please refer to the quest link in my previous post to get the quest ready so you can enter the dungeon!.

Heres a few pics from the labyrinth champ

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP!

This hunt at Bedlam is tonight. You will first need to start the quest chain Mistaken Identity by talking to Aernya Mistress of Admissions who can be found near the entrance.

For more information check HERE

You don't need to do all the quest, just the first part that grants you entrance into Bedlam.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will be postponed by 15 mins due to my account closing and the most annoying times lol. Will be on shortly

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone who came! Now we are down to the last few things to kill. For next week i was looking at Cora the sorceress, but I've not done her before and reading up on her i'm reading that the more of you there are the more damage she does, well basically only one person can attack the rest have to heal n stuff. Anyone here had any expecerience with Cora?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry folks going to have to cancel this week, as somethings come up and i wont be around tonight now. Will carry on again next week.