• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Gratitude Thread

S

Stucky

I found myself dying a ridiculus amount tonight at Melissa and was ressed by fellow players. I thought there should be a communal place where people like this are thanked. Of course I thanked them in person (and only have the people there with me right now) but here goes anyhoo:

Gizmo
Lady Mira
Orianna
Deamon from Hell
Athena

I try to res all I see and have mana and or bandies, im not perfect but I do my damndest until I've been taken down myself. As a person well versed in the language of the OOOOoOOo (and i dont mean spirit speak) there is a special place in heaven (or some place awesome to you whatever you believe) for people like yourselves.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
always nice to res anybody at events or in tram...

I know I always have, and everyone in our guild does too, unless it someone that blatantly didn't res us first etc. :thumbsup:

Leave feluca in feluca and grudges are silly imo

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a great idea for a thread. Long overdue I think.

I'd just like to give a big Thank-You to Ally Oop for everything she's done for me. Since I've know her she's always been helpful and friendly to me. Whenever I need something she's always there to help out if she can. I'm proud to have her as a guildmate and friend.