• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Grand Lorian Fleet

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lore looked at the young woman, she was fiery, feisty and exactly the type of person he needed to captain the first Lorian battleship. She seemed a little bit of a risk, a wild card of sorts and certainly not a Virtue Knight, but then again, how many Virtue Knights had he met that made great sea captains....

He was still trying to think of one, when Marisa interrupted him.

"You sure this thing will float?"

Lore chuckled, he didn't get all the dance around lordly treatment from Marisa he received from his knights and citizens and he found that refreshing "I assure you, it is solidly built. It may not be much to look at now, but with a little work it will serve nicely."

Her blond locks fell to her shoulders, her wizards hat sat gracefully on her head as she continue to inspect the vessel.

She tilted her head making eye contact with Lore, "So, I captain her and take your knights on missions. Then on my own time I use her as I wish for my own endeavors?"

"So long as you do not use the ship for illegal activities, M'lady"

"Obviously not M'lord" Marisa answered appearing shocked Lore would suggested such a thing. Lore simply smiled, not buying the act.

"So we have a deal, captain?"

Marisa paused and extended her hand, "Yes, but you can call me Admiral"

Lore couldn't help but smile, few would understand his decision on the matter but she was exactly who he was looking for, "As you wish, Admiral Kirisame of the Grand Lorian Fleet"

A Grand fleet indeed! One that included, a single stripped down orc ship and a mad captain behind the wheel, but it was a start.

Last edited:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lore read the letter from Dupre again.

"I am sorry to inform you Lord Denin but the Lorian vessel has been seized in the port of Britain for attempting to sell various healing herbs without the proper documentation. These drugs though healing agents can be quiet deadly when not used under proper medical supervision and can lead to dependency and abuse. It is customary they be administered in our lands only with a prescription from a certified healer of Britannia. I believe your Admiral had her heart in the right place attempting to help the sick but we have been forced to impound the vessel and arrest Admiral Kirisame for the selling and distribution of illegal scripts"

Lore sat at back in his chair, it seemed his first gamble didn't pay off. He would see to the release of Marisa and the recovery of the Lorian battleship. He regretted it, but he was going to have to let his Admiral go. He'd pay her for the full month's work and hope they could remain friends but under the circumstances a working relationship was not possible between someone who only colors in the lines and one so willing to color outside them. Perhaps in time, if she served her time and grew into the person he believed she could be, they could revisit working together on the High Seas.