• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Governors' Council Hosts 8 Days of Peerless Boss Events

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder that the majority of these 8 events require a quest to get access to the Peerless Boss. Please have the quest(s) completed prior to the event time. If you need help with any of the quest(s), just ask any one of the City Governors and they will guide you through the quest(s). The Chesapeake Monthly Schedule of Events has links at the bottom of the page for the quests. June 2022 Chesapeake Events and Welcome to all New and Returning Players

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Running a sale on Stygian Dragon steaks. We have a slight surplus after yesterday's adventures. It is a delicacy, and a bit of an acquired taste. I recommend washing it down with a good strong Minocian ale. None of that weak Glowie stuff.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to inquire about the price of these steaks and perhaps some of the ribs. The Barnacle Tavern has some of the best ale in the land. I had to stop by the livery in Trinsic for horse fuel, man has the price of oats and water gone up lately! I just hope the price for the steaks and ribs are reasonable. Oh, and a case of ale too.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well this is an interesting Event for sure.

*grabs his leather satchel and heads out on the road*

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Running a sale on Stygian Dragon steaks. We have a slight surplus after yesterday's adventures. It is a delicacy, and a bit of an acquired taste. I recommend washing it down with a good strong Minocian ale. None of that weak Glowie stuff.
Interestingly enough, when you do a check on an item that has been lost, if it's from Skara Brae, it indicates that it smells like a pub. So ... maybe a good Skara Brae ale instead :p