• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Governor of Skara Brae

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
OOC: Wow! I began this long story in December of 2019 and now almost two and a half years later we're finally at the end with an incredible 70,122 words. If you've stuck around and read both arcs (what I in my head call the first arc 'The Comet Story' and this second arc 'The Return') then I deeply thank you for your time! Before starting, I'd never written any fiction like this and it's been a sheer joy to work in the Ultima sandbox across this story out-of-game and in-game and through two different characters and their Governorships on Chesapeake!

This is likely the end of the story as far as Chesapeake is concerned. Partly because this is where I always wanted things to end and partly because I want to switch energy over to my other characters on shards I've branched out to. Some people have reached out over the months to offer encouragement and that's been a huge, huge help keeping the wind in my sails to work on all this. Once again, thank you!

Last edited: