• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The golden tinker toolkit...Where (and what shard) is there one on display?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The golden tinker toolkit...
Where (and what shard) is there one on display?
I need a screenshot of it (someone thinks I'm full of crap and it doesn't exist).

also. any public info on where to locate this toolkit? been trying to find it for years :bdh:

If you know where there's one on display could you please post location and shard.....

Thanks all!

244579544_5023954450952540_8311401476334986382_n.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

There's one in my Luna, you'll see pic in the treasury and location on Atlantic :)

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's what I showed him....Because it's labeled "bell" he thinks it's an error and don't exist in game.....

I saw one the other day that reminded me about it....now I can't find the house again :wall:
Look at the edit I did and that name is the quest... not the items name lol

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That Wiki page is so wrong... we need to correct that I think!

1633525603753.png

1633525671187.png

A Toolkit is not a bell....

Maybe ask on the Rares Forums?

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1633526552886.png
1633526638680.png

Location of the house can be found in that thread I posted in my edit above, it's S/E corner luna on Atlantic. There's a few things hidding it on the safes atm but I linked those pics so your friend can see

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The golden tinker toolkit...
Where (and what shard) is there one on display?
I need a screenshot of it (someone thinks I'm full of crap and it doesn't exist).

also. any public info on where to locate this toolkit? been trying to find it for years :bdh:

If you know where there's one on display could you please post location and shard.....

Thanks all!

View attachment 122743
obtained this from an IDOC, on Atlantic, yesterday -

GoldenToolKit_AtlanticIDOC_20211005a.jpg GoldenToolKit_AtlanticIDOC_20211005b.jpg

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this was funny!
i have been hunting for one of these for years.
saw this post today, went and logged into my home shard (working from home today) and went and checked and look what I found waiting for me!

golden tinker kit 2021.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
this was funny!
saw this post today, went and logged into my home shard (working from home today) and went and checked and look what I found waiting for me!

View attachment 122755
how did you get in there ? East brit area on Sonoma the door is locked and it cannot be opened

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this was funny!

So was detect hidden needed to make it appear? Does it need to be stolen or can you just take it?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you need to do the quest to be able to access that house.
Started the quest with an archer mage, she was able to get to the part where she had access to the house but there was no tool kit, so, I am assuming she has to complete the quest to see it? Or is this a one time item only and its gone?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Started the quest with an archer mage, she was able to get to the part where she had access to the house but there was no tool kit, so, I am assuming she has to complete the quest to see it? Or is this a one time item only and its gone?
its a rare
its like the golden fishing pole and golden pickaxe
could take awhile to get it

(Joyce just had incredible luck with the fishing pole)

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So was detect hidden needed to make it appear? Does it need to be stolen or can you just take it?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Great question, I do remember something about needing detect hidden. Would love for @Poo to chime in and clear this up for us :grin:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok.
first off, let me start by saying I'm not trying to be dickish about the info I'm about to pass along... or lack thereof in this case.

there are very few things in this game that remain a mystery or mysterious.
usually, when something new comes out we race to find it, cut it into a million pieces and then post it on all the different forums and wiki's and such so everyone knows and away we all go.

now, that said this Golden Tinker Tool was an easter egg that the dev's have never said anything about.
same as the golden fishing rod and the golden pickaxe.
well, I shouldn't say they have never said anything about them, they have smiled and acknowledged them when asked but no info about the Tinker Tool Kit was ever passed along.

so I have spent 5-6 years looking and doing different things and bringing different templates and trying to get one of these on and off when I have some downtime and remember.

so I'm kinda reluctant to just BLAH spit out all the nuts and bolts of it.
it kinda cheapens the whole easter egg part of this item.

so what I will say is this:
the spawn rate on these looks to be very slow.
that or there is a VERY proficient crate thief out there that has been milking this item and is sitting on stacks of them.

don't over guess this, read the line above and that will really tell you everything you need to know about how to get this item.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok.
first off, let me start by saying I'm not trying to be dickish about the info I'm about to pass along... or lack thereof in this case.

there are very few things in this game that remain a mystery or mysterious.
usually, when something new comes out we race to find it, cut it into a million pieces and then post it on all the different forums and wiki's and such so everyone knows and away we all go.

now, that said this Golden Tinker Tool was an easter egg that the dev's have never said anything about.
same as the golden fishing rod and the golden pickaxe.
well, I shouldn't say they have never said anything about them, they have smiled and acknowledged them when asked but no info about the Tinker Tool Kit was ever passed along.

so I have spent 5-6 years looking and doing different things and bringing different templates and trying to get one of these on and off when I have some downtime and remember.

so I'm kinda reluctant to just BLAH spit out all the nuts and bolts of it.
it kinda cheapens the whole easter egg part of this item.

so what I will say is this:
the spawn rate on these looks to be very slow.
that or there is a VERY proficient crate thief out there that has been milking this item and is sitting on stacks of them.

don't over guess this, read the line above and that will really tell you everything you need to know about how to get this item.
Well said, and very understandable.
I'd like to thank everyone for the info that this post did bring out though :thumbup:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So, 4 golden items. Fishing pole, tinkers, pickaxe, and shovel.

Wonder if there are more. Hammer, sewing kit, fletchers kit.