• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] The Golden Man Gloves ! Any Shard! BOUGHT!

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daily Bump. Ill come to any shard to get. I can Pay ATL or the shard of your choice. Please PM or ICQ me if you have for sale or are willing to part with and we can discuss price. Thank you.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a pair of the gloves recently on an auction safe. Think they wanted 350M for them.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where at? I see some on ATL but I think they have on safes just for show.
Im not exactly sure where it was. I was running around looking for IDOCs when I saw them. I want to say Trinsic but cant be certain and wouldnt want you running around forever looking for something that might not be in that area.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not exactly sure where it was. I was running around looking for IDOCs when I saw them. I want to say Trinsic but cant be certain and wouldnt want you running around forever looking for something that might not be in that area.
Were they on ATL?