• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Golden Bell Mounted - Spring Festival - Event Saturday 11 April, 4PM (EST).

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Golden Bell.png

To: The Red & Purple Pixies of Yew Wood Town Command
Fr: A Candy Pixie, Crafter Collective.
Re: Fitting of the Golden Bell to the First Church of Candy.

Thursday night... 2, April.

As you know the newly discovered lost Golden Bell of the Abbey of Skara Brea was fitted to the First Church of Candy just yesterday. Upon coming home for the night, I couldn’t help notice very odd sounds coming from the woodland east, south-east, and south of the town’s clearing. I looked up. No clue if it was a moonless night, but the clouds were very thick and it was almost total darkness just a few feet from any of the town buildings. A few of the town cats joined me in my limited investigation and soon turned around and went back inside. When in doubt... if a cat doesn’t like what’s going on and then goes back inside, something is a miss at the Red & Purple. Otherwise they are the first to join you in tracking and hunting. Clever little beasts... cats.

Using magic, I sent several balls of light above the trees that illuminated the treelined brilliantly and the animal sounds suddenly stopped. Upon talking to the tamer’s collective... we were about to guess these were tree frogs much like you would find around the entirety Popua or the very south end swamp of Homare-Jima... or the very large swamp just between Cove and the Desert of Compassion.... where the bell and many other treasurers were only found recently. No sign of a swamp has been any place near Yew Proper in an extremely long time. Not since that plague that flooded out the main town for years. We are miles away from that, just the same.

The guild hunters haven't been frog hunting in a very long time. They were the first reasonable suspects. Mindy and Keely set the giant dog and the nightmare out to check the wood line and enough time passed before they came back with nothing to report. The tamers dismissed the issue... where it is. I could do nothing more then close and lock the door and before I was even half-way in to bed... the chirping started again.

Could this be connected to our new treasured bell?

It may be wise to call back pixie forces to protect the pending event next Saturday.

Respectfully, A Candy Pixie.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost Bell of the Skara Brea Abby.png

Yes. It tis real. :D

As far as I can find.... the new residence of the surrounding wood of the town are harmless...

However...

About 11am the sun hits the bell just right that the bell seams to hypnotize them. The song they seam to sing all day changes a bit. Efforts have been made the help them move along, however fruitless. Perhaps we need to tame a few big snakes that will make a dinner out of them. BUT what next? Our wood is infested with snakes? Then what? Find some giant eagles to eat the snakes. Next thing you know anyone coming to shop will be hit with large air-born suprises? There has to be a better way.