• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Gila Monster

• Thread starter imported_eggchick7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_eggchick7

I keep getting this message when I enter my shop in EA Land....The Gila monster could not be loaded....blessed if I know what this means....should I be scared??

G

I can't get in game at the moment but isn't the "Gila Monster" one of the computers in the catalogue?

I think it's the green one?

I

imported_eggchick7

Thanks aj.....Funny though that's not a computer I remember using but I do remember the green computer..hope you get in soon I havent tried yet..I just wish the darn message wouldnt keep popping up..there's still a lot of glitches i guess to be ironed out

I

imported_eggchick7

Can get into the game but I tend to use the client and yes I do keep updating Just in case)

G

<blockquote><hr>

hope you get in soon I havent tried yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the result of a technical problem, a result of being at work
Can get away with having a web browser on my screen but not sure how I'd explain TSO being open..

G

The Gila Monster is the computer with the big screen. It is green. On my store lot it says meet marco can not be loaded. That is the crafted computer. I just picked them up and placed them again. Then it stoped popping up when I enter the lot.

G

gamdaaf

I attempted to instal two of the Crafter Computer they disappeared while trying to rotate them on a table. Then I got this message except Meet Marco until I put out the good wizard and they fixed it. Best let the person who put out the computers put out the wizard.

T

Tristan Lewis

Best way to avoid the rotation bug is simply move the chairs away from the desk before placing them on it.