• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] The following items

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
lesser poison - Got them, thanks!
poison - Got them, thanks!
greater poison - Got them, thanks!
Assassin's Spike - HCI a plus (please list mods and price)

I am also looking for the different dye tubs (furniture, leather, runebook, etc.)

What are your prices for the different things?

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
That's a lot of poison... *raises eyebrow* Got a bad tomato worm infestation? I will leave that request to some budding alchemist. I have a black, furniture, leather and special dye tub ya can have. I have a metallic cloth tub as well. Any other basic needs?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a lot of poison... *raises eyebrow* Got a bad tomato worm infestation? I will leave that request to some budding alchemist. I have a black, furniture, leather and special dye tub ya can have. I have a metallic cloth tub as well. Any other basic needs?
With wanting all that poison, he may be in the market for a conscience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put 265 lesser poison potions and two kegs with 182 greater poison potions in a bag on my vendor for 33k. Vendor Search for "Lestat"

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am guessing on the amounts of poison I will need, though I will end up buying all requested. The last time I worked poison, it took me 10-12 kegs of each and there are 100 flasks in each keg? I am wanting to work up poison for the archery poison special move. My understanding is that the higher the poison, the closer to lethal you can do. I think it will come in handy with both PvM and then if someone finds me, PvP?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
hmmm... I find poison is better applied up close and personal like... *smiles*

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am guessing on the amounts of poison I will need, though I will end up buying all requested. The last time I worked poison, it took me 10-12 kegs of each and there are 100 flasks in each keg? I am wanting to work up poison for the archery poison special move. My understanding is that the higher the poison, the closer to lethal you can do. I think it will come in handy with both PvM and then if someone finds me, PvP?
Just my experience, poison is not worth it unless you are using melee (fence/swords). It seems to never go to lethal on my mage even when I'm standing next to someone. If they move 1 tile, it seems like a 0% chance of lethal poison. Archery doesn't seem much better. The only way I can consistently apply LP seems to be thru my fencer with max HCI and HLD. Even then it's kinda meh and gets cured quite easily (even with 120 fence tact, 100 Anat and poison). Poison only seems useful on very specific pvp builds.