• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] The Following Items

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sash of Might 1 mil each

Cloak of Humility 1 mil each

Blaze of Death 150k each

Complete Virtue Armor Set all 8 pieces 1.5 mil each set

I will update this list as I go along

Thank you everyone!!!

H

Hurricane

I dropped a bunch of pieces in your box that i found just laying on the ground when i was running through the champs :thumbup1:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I dropped a bunch of pieces in your box that i found just laying on the ground when i was running through the champs :thumbup1:
Thank you so Much!!!! I very much appreciate it :)

C

Connor_Graham

Come see me about the cannon balls. I get most of them on Pac, or try to anyway.

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Nabin, i got Six Sashes of Might for you. But there's no mailbox to your house anywhere.... Are you still buying them?? I tried ICQing you but no luck.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi Nabin, i got Six Sashes of Might for you. But there's no mailbox to your house anywhere.... Are you still buying them?? I tried ICQing you but no luck.
Yes Friend I am still Buying them I have about 79 left to go :)

You probably stopped by the plot I am holding for Moby's memorial. Head north on the road a bit and You will see my house on the right side. There are actually two mailboxes there. If you drop the Items in and leave me a rune to your place I will pop over and leave you the checks.

Alea

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin,
I put a armor set in one of your mailboxes, it's just missing the cloak.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You Alea!!!!!

A big thanks to Ander and Silly Goose as well.. I appreciate all the help friends.

C

Connor_Graham

I've got a whole pile of cannon balls, but I sell them for 45k each, which is the lowest price on the shard for them. If you're still interested, let me know how many you want.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I've got a whole pile of cannon balls, but I sell them for 45k each, which is the lowest price on the shard for them. If you're still interested, let me know how many you want.
Thanks Friend. If you would be so kind to bag them up with a book noting the total price and a rune to your house and drop them in my Mailbox in Luna I will be sure to drop some checks by the mailbox at your house for them. :)

This has been working very well with many others helping me out with my project:thumbup1:

C

Connor_Graham

Where is your house located, and how many cannon balls do you want?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will take however many you have at 45k per. My house is on the east side of luna almost at the ne corner on the right side. House Name is Embassy of the ACW and the owners Name is Nabin as Always.

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, I'll get the cannon balls together along with the sash of might and drop them at your house with a rune to mine. I also have a mailbox so you can just drop payment in there.

K

Keno Zi

Hey mate not sure if your still looking. But dropped a helm, couple arms and legs of virtue in your mail box. All that I had collected so far, cheers!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You Friend. I sure am!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional