• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The First Jovial Juggler event (Cow Racing) was a success!

vwrmic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With Sunday gone and our first event over, I thought it would be time to reflect back and show some of the fun we had. Despite a couple of minor problems, everything managed to go smoothly and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I certainly wasn't expecting as many players as we had, but thankfully, due to planning, there were no real problems. I actually thought it would be a complete failure and that the event was "too simple" but you guys seemed to love it which just reinforces the need for more.

I got a couple of screenshots, but I was so busy running things I forgot to take more. But hopefully this should give you an idea of what went on.

I said at the end that this Sunday would play host to another event, however, unfortunately it will be postponed till the following Sunday (4/11/12) One week just isn't enough time to plan and organise another event on these scales, but we'll see how it goes.

If anyone has any opinions, whether positive or negative, please let me know. I want these events to be the best fun you can possibly have in Ultima Online.

Player's gather before we start the proceedings. Even I wasn't expecting this many players and this was before we even officially started!

A few players found their way up to the bar where staff were on hand to purchase drinks and food from.

As the time drew nearer, people started to come down to the arena where the Cow Racing would take place. Player's look on as they wonder just how Cow Racing actually works...

We had a number of races that players participated in, 4 at a time, and this the mayhem that ensued as each person tried their hardest to get their cow around the course as fast as possible.

We even have a video, courtesy of Aron Swordmaster, of one of the final races of the night.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn't edit in the Cow Song! This is outrageous... I shall never darken your tavern door again! What's that...? Free jugs of milk? Well... alright... but as long as I can get drunk and sing the Cow Song myself.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That event looks epic.