• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The First Ever?

G

Today after years of trying it finally happened. At 8:34am CST I got the first Paragon Valorite Elemental Chest on Lake Austin Shard. I have never seen one anywhere else on LA so I assume its the First. Hopefully its the First ever in game. Here is the Pic of it. Its was on tough battle this time, He managed to kill me three times before his luck ran out. I would like to thank Basara for getting us going on this quest, this is for you but I am keeping the chest hehe!

here is the rest of my collection so far minus the new pic

5% Luck

Congrats!
Ive often looked for a single paragon elmental to dig up but after a few trips to ish with my fire bettle I gave up thinking they didnt exsit. I pulled like 100 eles in ish and not a single paragon.This was back when slayers spawned on opposing groups only and demon was opposed to elemental. WOW they do exist. Good job and best of luck to ya!

J

Justy

Congrats! That took some effort. My small treasure is my paragon mongbat chest. I love the thing.