• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The First City Of Trinsic Meeting

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello everyone,

Governor Cauchemar and I would like to invite you all to the first city of Trinsic meeting. All are welcome to attend this meeting in the glorious city of Honor.

The meeting will be held Saturday, June 20th, 2015 at 8 Pm Eastern Time at the Trinsic Meeting Hall, which is located right next to the bank. I have attached a picture of the exact room where the meeting will be held below.

Things that will be discussed:

#1 The future of Trinsic
#2 A vote on which trade deal Trinsic should use
#3 Event plans for the future
#4 Trinsic titles for any who are interested in receiving them.

We hope to see you there! :)

Untitled.png

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This meeting will start in about 3 hours.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The meeting had a wonderful turnout! Thank you all for coming, we hope to make Trinsic the best city it can possibly be. :)

Important information discussed at the meeting:

#1 the next meeting, and probably all future meetings will be Saturday at 8 Pm Eastern Time.

#2 The city of Trinsic will have a 5% Swing Speed Increase trade deal, this was decided by a vote of all 12 people in attendance. 100% of the people voted for it.

#3 We will be planning a Trinsic fishing competition in the future, just like the ones Soar used to make.

#4 All people who wanted it received the title "Guardian Of Trinsic" more specific titles will be given out in the future to those who want them.

#5 The official uniform for the Trinsic Honor Guard was decided upon, if you would like one of the uniforms please find me, I can make one for you. The white armor with purple decorations you will see in the picture below is the uniform.

Here is a picture of the meeting:

Untitled.png