• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Final Evergreen

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am blessed by having some seriously awesome friends! Through this blessing, I am able to cross off one of my longest UO-Bucket-List items - to own a castle in Yew/Tram. :)

Not just any castle - but THIS castle:

Yes, i cried.

And I am planning a castle deco project that I hope will be worthy of this most coveted spot in Yew. :) this thread will chronicle my decoing adventures.

Right now, I am chopping and gathering up all the heartwood I can find. The castle will be called Evergreen, but I want it to be impressive... still thinking. "Final Evergreen" sounds depressing, whereas "Evergreen Forever" is just kinda blah. I'm brainstorming on it.

The castle will serve as my Trammel event-central and will have a way to get to Booty Bay in Felluca (my other castle) for more adventuring. :)

Ahh... how I missed Yew! *hehe*

I am utterly inspired and excited again!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*post reserved*

((deco stages))

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*post reserved*

((deco features))

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*post reserved*

((deco guides))

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! I look forward to seeing your work :) Also, what shard is this located on? Thank you and have fun!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats Kirthag! What an awesome location. My Theatre has been in the clearing SE of the gate for probably 12 years now. Once I almost owned all the houses in the clearing.