• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Felucca Project Guild

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Returning player looking for information on either the Felucca Project guild or former/current members. My title still shows green so I don't know if guild is still alive or not. Any info would be a big help to me. Thanks

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well first, welcome back to the Catskills! :)

Second, as you can see, MyUO is sorta working again (yay!)... might be a good tool to look at to see what guilds are out there.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are other active guilds you could join to do PvP with. Hop on and ask about in General Chat. :)

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The Funny thing is I don
t remember this guild being a specific PVP guild. While we played on Fel and did protect ourselves if attacked PVP was not out main goal.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back,

if anything is need feel free to find a K^S memember we are all way welling to help a returning player, we are all so one of the larges guild with are share pvp and pve with a hand full of rp