• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The End is near...

S

Sunrise

The end is near I tell you..The end is near.....

Shrugs... Just felt like saying it. With the lag issues lately...I just figured someone needed to say it.... :D thanks for reading. LoL :D

Looks around for half full Ale bottle...I know its here somewhere...

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well then i guess its time for unprotected sex if it's almost here

D

dielock

Ask any Aztec they will tell you that it is all over on December 21, 2012.

S

Sunrise

after a Few drinks i dont care who you mean...I just love everyone..and more if ya brought ale :D

S

Sunrise

Otis me main man..I got a stool right here for you and that precious Ale of yours. U do make the best you know. Plus this chair is right next to the window so you don't miss any of the action going on outside...Or heck inside too for that matter....

Now with this lag..it makes drinking so much more enjoyable ;D

S

Sunrise

I thought it was someones Ex coming back on that date. heck thats worse than any shadowlord :p :gee: