• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Enchanted Wheelbarrow plants...

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I keep wondering which plants are rare that come from it? I think I read there are some plants or colors or something that can only come from the wheel barrel?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This chart isn't complete, these are just the ones I have gotten. The first 2 I have dyed with natural dyes, the rare colors are on the bottom. There are 8 colors that can come in any of the variety of plants that come out of the wheelbarrows.

IncomPlants.png

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you looking for any particular dye-able plant Baby Doll? You are welcome to any that I have.

Starcon

Thank you most kindly , yes I am looking for more of these two if ya have!

upload_2018-5-10_18-21-6.png upload_2018-5-10_18-21-55.png

I keep wondering which plants are rare that come from it? I think I read there are some plants or colors or something that can only come from the wheel barrel?
lol Ya I am learning that stuff as well!

This chart isn't complete, these are just the ones I have gotten. The first 2 I have dyed with natural dyes, the rare colors are on the bottom. There are 8 colors that can come in any of the variety of plants that come out of the wheelbarrows.

View attachment 81236

Excellent thank you for posting this!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice collection MrUber, thank you as well for posting. Appreciate it!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decided to post both pics from Larisa and MrUbers in one post, easier to look at for me!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Larisa's pic. I have not seen this plant yet, seems a bit blurry, anyone else know? upload_2018-5-10_19-33-15.png

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Doll, I just dropped the first one (I think) in your mail box. If that's the one you were looking for, I can give you a couple more if you want. I don't have any of the other one, but I can check again when the wheel barrows restock in a few days.

Starcon

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty ty, yes that is the type I am looking for several of that type. I would be happy to buy them, or trade if you need something. Lemme know. Thank you again.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about cutting them up! I think ya need plant clippers, because regular ones didn't clip.

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Plant clippers do not work on them. The wheelbarrow gives 1 plant per week, with lots of variety. What I love about it is that even the ''plain'' plants that look the same as the one you grow are dyable - but not monochrome. Much, MUCH nicer imo. And then of course there are the new varieties you cannot get elsewhere.

pampass.jpg

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But you can not make dyes? Thought we might get some new color natural dyes!

I like the fact that you can dye them.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So far the only new colors I have seen is what EC calls 1166 Neon Pink (Reward Cloth lvl 3) and 1174 Amber (Burning Amber). It was not clippable. The rose is nicely large in comparison to a character's height.

rose2.jpg plant1.jpg

Last edited:

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Doll, I dropped one of the spikey plants in your NM mailbox.

Everyone else, let me know if there are any plants from the wheelbarrow that you would like to have. I have a fair amount of the other plants. Although I have not been lucky enough to get but one of the colored ones. The RNG doesn't like me very much!! :)

Starcon