• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The EA-Land Rejects

G

<center>
</center>

So lets just face the facts... We are all now rejected by EA-land. I think tell they give us back EA-Land (Trying to be positive) we need to travel in a group to online games. Who ever would like to join me can, but we are a family. We have been together since 02' and the closing of EA-Land is not going to split the family.

Have any ideas where we need to merge to? Lets talk about it, cause I guess were now "The EA-Land Rejects"...

Also, if you want this banner for a website or signature or other banners go here:
http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/sims/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=744301&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=93&amp;fpart=1

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

Not sure I like being called a "Reject" That implies something is wrong with us.

How about "Exiles"? That is more apt.

And you know what? I never was a citizen of EA Land. It is TSO that was my land, and TSO it shall always be. (To me)

K

Kellyn

There is already an EA Land Rejects group on Kaneva. I joined tonight. I'm still trying to get the hang of the game but it seems like it could be cool, if we all stay together that is!