• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The Different Crystal Graphics

T

Trevelyan

Simple - post in here your crystal pictures, ill try and add it to my post.

So far, I have 10 [Europa].

Assuming that the InsideUO files are *all* used, there should be 16 graphics total

Attachments

J

Jasonleebeck

I believe the one in my picture on the bottom left is one not in your pics along with the top right one

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got the top right one. They look the same in both backpacks (first post and third post)

D

DVI

vic of RK on atl showed me what he believes is a full set which consisted of 16 pieces.

D

DVI

in comparison to other similar deco rares 50m may be a bit high but 20 - 30 is reasonable imo. also take into account ppl trying to complete sets which can temporarily artificially inflate an items value.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What the BF and I managed to grab:

And a question, was Sonoma the only shard to also receive blood tiles at that event?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be so many of these about for them to be worth that much.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Theres my set laid out in the same order as Trev's pic from InsideUO.

Going on the premise that they used just those graphics - Im thinking this is the full set.

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well i got 3 on lake superior 3 on catskills an 2 on pacific to bad i dont play there often :D

R

RichDC

According to the EM's there where 40 per shard, so yes there are a few about...however take into account that alot of people would have taken them of the smaller shards to sell on the larger...so there could well only be say 10-20on smaller shards (napa valley/lake austin)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the EM's there where 40 per shard, so yes there are a few about...however take into account that alot of people would have taken them of the smaller shards to sell on the larger...so there could well only be say 10-20on smaller shards (napa valley/lake austin)
I spoke to a guy on Lake Austin after the event and he specifically said he was shard transferring 20 off of Lake Austin. He seemed pretty knowledgeable and credible. However, he did indicate that there were 48 per shard and he thought there were only 4 graphics.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If someone can link to anywhere where the number of crystals per shard were, please do. I've heard a lot of people throwing around numbers and I see nothing to really back any of it up.

Xanthril, with regard to the four graphic thing - take a look at my previous thread. There's at least 16 confirmed.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone can link to anywhere where the number of crystals per shard were, please do. I've heard a lot of people throwing around numbers and I see nothing to really back any of it up.

Xanthril, with regard to the four graphic thing - take a look at my previous thread. There's at least 16 confirmed.
Yeah, I saw that. I was just stating what he had told me on the night of the event. Thanks.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just thinking....if there are 16 variations, then 48 total per shard would make sense because 3 "full" crystals would explode into 16 variations. Thus three of each variation on each shard prior to any ones being transferred off shard. With 16 shards as mentioned in the one linked thread, there would be 48 of any particular variation. I like the symmetry of all this, but have nothing to back it up.