• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School The Devils Auctions Part 1 (Updated Items Description)

Hey everyone! After a long hiatus I've returned, traded a lot, bought a lot, and made a couple new friends even. One thing I haven't done is sold items for gold so bear with me. If this first auction goes well I will be conducting an auction once a week for a couple months to unload items I just transferred. With that said, the rules and regulations are as follows:

THIS AUCTION WILL END ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd AT 8PM EST.

All items are on Atlantic, therefore, only Atlantic gold will be accepted.

Items must be picked up within 48 hours of auction ending (contact me beforehand if not possible to work out arrangements).

The standard 10 minute rule will apply to this auction.

1 million to 30 million have a minimum of 1 million increments
30 million to 60 million have a minimum of 2 million increments
60 million to 100 million have a minimum of 5 million increments
100 million to 250 million have a minimum of 10 million increments
250 million to 500 million have a minimum of 25 million increments
over 500 million have a minimum of 50 million increments

If you have any questions feel free to pm me!

Most reserves were based on what I've already been offered for the items. Non-selling items will be sold to those individuals after the auction has expired. Thanks to everyone who helped me this far!

Suggestions on how to run auctions are welcomed too :)

1. Html bracelet of binding that is also engraved to be a wedding band - 250mil Reserve
Wedding ring 1.png

2. Html bracelet of binding that is also engraved to be a wedding band - 250mil Reserve
Wedding ring 2.png

3. Html bracelet of binding that is also engraved to be a wedding band - 250mil Reserve
Wedding ring 3.png

4. Ultimate Faction Package!
13 Faction Robes, A Faction Trap Removal Kit, 2 Old School Morph Earrings, and 2 Faction Powders.
Reserve - 600mil
Faction Items.png

5. 11 Guildstones all animal themed (just acquired a few, thanks again peeps!)
Included are the following: Wining Cat [WCT], Lone Llama Rides [Llr], Flying Falcon [None], Woodpecker [None], OWL [\_/], CHICKPEA [@:D], JADE PANTHER [JP], Yakult Swallows [Y.S], Merry's Sheep [Mer], Black Bird [ CF], Night Owl Squad [NOS].
Reserve - 385mil
Guildstones.png
Kolka - 385mil

6. Double (Blessed) Tunic Crafted by Versace (I believe it's evil mage cloth as well) - 35mil Reserve
Versace Tunic.png
Kurt - 40mil

7. [Exceptional] Katana Made By TrollMan - 30mil Reserve
TrollMan Katana.png
Sweyn - 30mil

8. Full Title Double (Blessed) Full Apron - 100mil Reserve
Full Title Full Apron Blessed.png
Sweyn - 130mil

9. Double (Blessed) Kilt - 50mil Reserve
Blessed Kilt.png
Sweyn - 50mil

10. 12 Piece Lord Dragon Forever Green Clothing Set (Orange pieces may be reward cloth?) - 60mil Reserve
Lord Dragon Forever Green Set.png

Thanks guys, happy bidding!

Last edited:
I'm truthfully not 100% sure to be honest. I thought it was but I may be mistaken. I tried to recreate items 1-3 and wasn't able to. I will change the title accordingly if not, what type of item do you believe it should be marked as?

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
#1 HTML....you sure?
The first Bracelet is HTML too because without HTML you couldn´t remove the Bracelet of Binding and the rename Tag.
By using the HTML Code the System dropped the original Name and give the HTML Text the first right to showing up.
This is the reason you never see the original Name on Runes , Bracelets of Bindings and other things who were made with HTML.
This Bracelet was only made with an other Font than normal

Zora

10. 12 Piece Lord Dragon Forever Green Clothing Set (Orange pieces may be reward cloth?) - 60mil Reserve
View attachment 55685
Right the Fire looking Pieces are made from Reward Cloth.
Why i know it?
Dragon Forever was one of my Old Crafter Chars and I made them by myself with Reward Fire Cloth.
I sold the complete Set to an Collector some Months ago ;)

Zora

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would u be interest to sell me one of those faction earrings for 100 mils? My icq 300153673

Thanks for clarifying Zora! I'd sell to you at reserve if you'd like to purchase them. I received them in a trade recently but know sentimental value is huge in this game :)

And Kiss - I'm sorry but I don't really want to split up the set. I may have a couple more pairs somewhere. PM me.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for clarifying Zora! I'd sell to you at reserve if you'd like to purchase them. I received them in a trade recently but know sentimental value is huge in this game :)
Thx for the offer but i deleted the Char Years ago and have only the Bless Deed , Rose and some crafted but not Special Items Left :)
It was only one of some Crafters i had on several Accounts and i decided to sell all my Older Stuff to get newer one (i was a pack rat and collected from 1997 - 2010 every Thing).

Zora

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I´m so sorry but i did a mistake because i didnt tested enough.
It was to fast from me without testing all what is possible and i found out that i was wrong.
I´m really sorry to Devil for my wrong assessment and next Time i will Test longer (it was only some Hours and it Looks so clear that it is an GM , EM or Seer Item).
The Bracelet number 1 is an HTML Bracelet but its a Special one because it have the longest Text i ever saw on a HTML Thing.
But its not GM , EM or Seer made.
I´m not a pro in HTML and i was thinking that you have use all the code or longer codes to get anything like this.
I was very wrong and i could reproduce this (offline) on an very early Version of UO where HTML is not Blocked.
There arent Bracelets of Binding but i was able to do with a very short HTML Code the same Text on an Item.
The Text Changing automatic to this Font like the Bracelet is Showing because its an UO Font.
This was the only right Thing i sayed about the Font.
Sorry to all for the misinformation :(

Zora

Last edited:
I've been informed by multiple people that the HTML items are priced at top dollar, not where a reserve should start. I've now lowered the reserve on 1-3 to 250mil each! Sorry again.. this is my first auction, I'm forever learning. Ends in an hour and a half :)

The auction has ended! I will be upstairs Luna on the character DevilMayCry for pickup. PM me if we miss each other or to arrange pickups.

Sweyn Forkbeard

Adventurer
I'm out of town for work until tomorrow night late soon if you're around then I'll pick up. If not can pick up Saturday morning or evening. That way can pick up for both auctions icq me @ 606 120 209. Thanks.